diumenge, 7 de juny del 2015

My favourite film - The untouchable

First of all, I want to say that go to the cinema isn’t my favourite hobby, so I will talk about a film that I saw in April or in May , but I think that was one of the last films that I saw in the cinema.

The tandem of directors consisting of Eric Toledano and Oliver Nakache, has achieved a great successes of all the people of the cinemas in France, becoming the Untouchable the most watched movie of the season.
Philippe is a man of the high class who had an accident car. A black man has to care him and they have a good relationship. Philippe see that the man black is a great person. They combine their tastes.
It’s a film that cause a big reputation and I recommended this film for the friendship plot.
It seems that this movie will not give a good image, but this film is very entertaining.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada