divendres, 20 de març del 2015

Romeo & Juliet

1.- Arnau: Can I ask you some questions?
Narcis: Yes, yes         Meri: Yes, of corse

2.-Arnau: How you meet Juliet?
Narcis: I meet Juliet in a party, organitzed by his parents.

3.- How ols are you juliet?
Meri: I'm sventeen years old.

4.-Arnau: And you Romeo?
Narcis: I' m twenty years old.

5.-Arnau: Where you were going to marry you?
Mari:We where marry in a church of st Patrick (Verona).

6.- Arnau: How is going to get marry?
Narcis: Fiar Lawrence is going to allow me and Juliet to get marry.

7.- Arnau: Why did you kill Tybalt?
Narcis:Because he kill Mercutio

8.- Arnau: Juliet your parents accept you marry with Romeo?
Meri:No, my parents hate the Montague Family.

9.- Arnau:Why did you decide to commit suicide when you saw that Juliet was dead?
Narcis: Because without her the world has no mearing.

10.- Arnau: Why did you decide to get married so soon?
Meri: Because was a real love.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada